05 February 2010

What actually got done:

Two loads of whites washed.

One load dried. (These will both go in the "cat free" room until i have household help to fold them.)

All the clothes sorted. I now have 5 loads of clothes & about 7 loads of towels & sheets to do (company & massage stuff i'd not done).

I put away all the canned food that was purchased. Somewhat organized the fruit & veggies.

Cleaned off the table which included sorting papers, throwing out some mail & other trash, moving my knitting & other projects & other odds & ends.

Straightening up my current knitting project around my chair. General clean up in our living room as well. A little straightening in the kitchen, but it ended up not being the focus.

I also set up the massage table & gave an hour & 15 minutes massage (therapeutic trigger point) to someone i know who was in pain.

Then i warmed up the lasagna from earlier this week for our dinner. Later put the massage table away.

Duane put away the clean dishes & put a trash can liner in the trash can.

All in all it doesn't sound or feel like i did much, but it sure seemed to keep me busy. Tomorrow the focus will have to be on finishing up in the kitchen & working with the veggies i bought. Also some cooking. And laundry, of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you need help.I read your comment in Jo's blog and thought I should just give you a hello.

SY said...

Wow.. I agree with ANON I don't think I'm allergic to much anything