02 April 2009

Another Tomorrow

Ok! I accomplished everything on that list today, except i have a load of towels to do. It will get done while we're watching TV tonight. I did the extra, except the banana bread.

So, what i would like to accomplish tomorrow:

  • breakfast for Duane and me
  • remember supplements and ACV
  • laundry - a load of medium clothes
  • laundry - a load of medium clothes
  • laundry - a load of ?? whites?
  • kitchen clean up
  • picture onto blog
  • banana bread
  • eat lunch
  • dinner for Duane and me
  • remember evening ACV
I'd also like to go to town and get a plant. And start some tomatoes. And fold and put away the laundry in our room.

Duane really liked the enchiladas and black beans, not so fond of the rice. I need to learn how to make better rice. Still, it is nice to have + feedback. Usually his response is "It's ok." Which is discouraging when i'm trying so hard.

No comments: